2010-02-24
  * Added an option to run_email2trac to set the PYTHON_EGG_CACHE
    environment variable (-e|--eggcache), closes #174
    Author: pepl at cpan dot org
    Applied by: Bas van der Vlies

  * Ticket fields can be set inline an email: closes #171, #88
     - controlled by parameter 'inline_properties', default behaviour off
https://subtrac.sara.nl/oss/email2trac/wiki/Email2tracParse#Updateticketfields

    Author: samuel at hoffstaetter dot com
    Applied by: Bas van der Vlies

  * Fixed a bug when there is no subject field in the message, closes #179
    Reported by: xurizaemon
    Fixed by: Bas van der Vlies

  * Added unicode support attachment filenames, closes #177
    Reported by: obwandner add concertare dot de
    Fixed by: Bas van der Vlies

  * Email to blog did not work at all. It works but it can not handle
    attachments. see #175.
    Reported by: oland dot wells add gmail.com
    Patches    : Bas van der Vlies

  * Show errors when we can not include attachments in the ticket, see #165
    Requested by: hju add jochenkuhl dot de and  dereks add cool-st dot com
    Fixed by: Bas van der Vlies

  * Added a new option 'email_triggers_workflow'. When a ticket is
    closed and an update is received via email. The ticket will be
    reopened or triggers a ticket workflow. This action can be skipped if
    we set the email_triggers_workflow option to 0. The default value is
    1, closes #180
    Author: zac add sprackettd dot com
    Applied by: Bas van der Vlies

========= Info about the package

https://subtrac.sara.nl/oss/email2trac

the latest stable email2trac package is available from:
                 ftp://ftp.sara.nl/pub/outgoing/email2trac.tar.gz

email2trac - utilities
----------------------

This is a release of the SARA package email2trac that contains utilities
that we use to convert emails to trac tickets. The initial setup was made
by Daniel Lundin from Edgewall Software. SARA has extend the initial setup,
with the following extensions:

      - HTML messages
      - Attachments
      - Use commandline options
      - Config file is used to control the behaviour of the email2trac
        software
      - Unicode support for special characters in the headers of an email
        message
      - Ticket updates via mail

Comments or Suggestions mail them to:
        email2trac <email2t...@sara.nl>