  email2trac.conf, eg:
   - default_reporter : email2trac

  Will set the reporter ticket field to email2trac for all mail, closes

  Reported by: shildebrand at venturebeat dot com
  Fixed by: Bas van der Vlies

* Fixed a bug when there is no subject field in the message, closes #179
  The fix in the 1.2.0 version did not work.
  Reported by: xurizaemon and John Donners (SARA)
  Fixed by: Bas van der Vlies

* We do not write any files when dry run mode is enabled.
  Fixed by: Bas van der Vlies

* Fixed several issues when DEBUG is enabled with printing non-ascii
  characters, see #184
  Reported by: hju add jochenkuhl dot de
  Fixed by: Bas van der Vlies

========= Info about the package

https://subtrac.sara.nl/oss/email2trac

the latest stable email2trac package is available from:
                  ftp://ftp.sara.nl/pub/outgoing/email2trac.tar.gz

email2trac - utilities
----------------------

This is a release of the SARA package email2trac that contains utilities
that we use to convert emails to trac tickets. The initial setup was made
by Daniel Lundin from Edgewall Software. SARA has extend the initial setup,
with the following extensions:

       - HTML messages
       - Attachments
       - Use commandline options
       - Config file is used to control the behaviour of the email2trac
         software
       - Unicode support for special characters in the headers of an email
         message
       - Ticket updates via mail

Comments or Suggestions mail them to:
         email2trac <email2t...@sara.nl>