I had a similar situation and wrote some code to handle the movements.
It's designed for migrating a bunch of environments to a smaller set
of new environments (I did ~12 to 2). Basically you setup a map and
include ticket number paddings. Then all tickets from the old
environment are increased by that amount, and all links it can find
(except in changesets, obviously) are updated.

For us, we had no environments with 1000 tickets at the time, so we
had trac 1 padded by 1000, trac 2 padded by 2000, etc. That means that
trac 2's #123 became #2123. I then made new tickets start at 10000. It
worked out reasonably well.

The script (now 2 years old, but it was built on an early version of
0.12) is on trac-hacks.
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracMergeScript

Basically you just need to modify the example.py to reflect your
environments. http://trac-hacks.org/browser/tracmergescript/example.py