For what it's worth, I've noticed it to. I assumed it was intentional. If
you're viewing a report of open tickets, close a ticket, then return to the
report (either by clicking the back button, or the "Back to
Query<https://dev.yougov.com/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopend&status=reopened&status=testing&order=id&project=PanMan&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=severity&col=milestone&col=changetime&report=10&desc=1>"
link) the ticket you just closed is still listed with a strike through until
you hit update.