>> server latency + network latency > timeout
 >
> where can i change this timeout time?

On every web browser connecting to it, if it can be changed at all. It's
a client side setting, and varies by browser.

>> Either make your server or your network faster.
>
> That is not in my power.

Then I think you either need to find someone in charge of your network
and have them fix it, or you're out of luck.

I mean, if you run a ping for a long period of time, do you see high
latency/packet loss? If so, then that is something you might be able to
take to the person responsible for the network to demonstrate that it is
broken.

--
SIXNET - Industrial and Wireless Connectivity
331 Ushers Road, Ballston Lake, NY 12019