It might be an Apache problem then. I just looked in our httpd.conf
and we have the following alias defined

AliasMatch ^/trac-htdocs/([^/]*)/(.*)$ C:/Services/trac/$1/htdocs/$2

We have multiple trac instances running so you may not need the first
group in the regex. If this doesn't work than I am out of ideas.