Hi Roberto,

Quoting "Roberto Longobardi" <secc...@gmail.com>:
The first is a true test case manager plugin, since I couldn't find
anything suitable before, and my users wanted to have test case
management and bug tracking integrated in the same place:
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TestManagerForTracPlugin

The screenshots look very promising. I found the existing plugins
for test management not really up to my needs, so your approach
is very welcome.

Just two hints for the page
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TestManagerForTracPlugin:

 1. For some reason I cannot download the .ppt attachments.
    I get an error message:
    "The requested URL /attachment/wiki/TestManagerForTracPlugin/Test
    Manager plugin for Trac - User Guide part 1.ppt was not found on
    this server."
    I will download the files from sourceforge for now.
    But wouldn't it be better to have the complete description
    directly in the wiki page? This way people could improve it
    and you would have version control.

 2. To directly display the screenshots, you may use a macro:
    [[Image(screen2.JPG)]]

Cheers