I'll post my configuration, it works perfectly fine:

httpd-ssl.conf:

Listen *:443
AddType application/x-x509-ca-cert .crt
AddType application/x-pkcs7-crl    .crl
SSLPassPhraseDialog  builtin
SSLSessionCache        "shmcb:/etc/httpd/logs/ssl_scache(512000)"
SSLSessionCacheTimeout  300
SSLMutex  "file:/etc/httpd/logs/ssl_mutex"
NameVirtualHost *:443
<VirtualHost *:443>

#   General setup for the virtual host
DocumentRoot "/home/data/trac"
ServerName <your-server>
ServerAdmin adm...@evidian.de
ErrorLog "/etc/httpd/logs/error_log"
TransferLog "/etc/httpd/logs/access_log"
<Location "/">
        AuthBasicProvider ldap
        AuthType Basic
        AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
        AuthName "Login"
        AuthLDAPURL "ldap://<LDAP-IP>:389/OU=Where-your-users-
are,DC=your,DC=server,DC=org?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=*)" NONE
        AuthLDAPBindDN
"CN=USER_THAT_HAS_READ_ACCESS,CN=WHERE_IT_AT,DC=your,DC=server,DC=org"
        AuthLDAPBindPassword "Password"
        require valid-user

        SetHandler mod_python
        PythonInterpreter main_interpreter
        PythonHandler trac.web.modpython_frontend
        PythonOption PYTHON_EGG_CACHE /tmp/python_egg_cache
        PythonOption TracEnvParentDir /home/data/trac/
        PythonOption TracUriRoot /
</Location>

<Directory "/">
Options FollowSymLinks ExecCGI Indexes Includes
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from All
AllowOverride None
</Directory>

SSLEngine on

SSLCipherSuite ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:
+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL

SSLCertificateFile "/etc/httpd/conf/KEY.crt"
SSLCertificateKeyFile "/etc/httpd/conf/KEY.key"

SSLOptions +FakeBasicAuth +ExportCertData +StrictRequire
<FilesMatch "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php)$">
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</FilesMatch>
<Directory "/etc/httpd/cgi-bin">
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Directory>
BrowserMatch ".*MSIE.*" \
         nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
         downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
CustomLog "/etc/httpd/logs/ssl_request_log" \
          "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"

</VirtualHost>