On 9/16/2010 12:31 AM, Eric Hoch wrote:
Hello,

I'm currently using 0.11 and I'm not thrilled with the way that [[TitleIndex(format=group)]] formats my wiki page hierarchy. For example, the following hierarchy:

/A
/A/A
/A/A/A
/A/A/B
/A/A/C

would be displayed like this:

 * A
  * A (linked to /A)
  * /
   * A
    * A/A (linked to /A/A)
    * /
     * A/A/A (linked to /A/A/A)
     * A/A/B (linked to /A/A/B)
     * A/A/C (linked to /A/A/C)

After looking at 0.12, it looks like it would format it like this:

 * A
  * A (linked to /A)
  * A
   * A/A (linked to /A/A)
   * A/A/A (linked to /A/A/A)
   * A/A/B (linked to /A/A/B)
   * A/A/C (linked to /A/A/C)

Also in 0.12 is the "format=hierarchy" option, which formats it like this:

 * A (linked to /A)
  * A (linked to /A)
  * A (linked to /A/A)
   * A (linked to /A/A)
   * A (linked to /A/A/A)
   * B (linked to /A/A/B)
   * C (linked to /A/A/C)

The last one is almost exactly what I want, which is this:

 * A (linked to /A)
  * A (linked to /A/A)
   * A (linked to /A/A/A)
   * B (linked to /A/A/B)
   * C (linked to /A/A/C)

So the question I have is: Is it possible to accomplish what I'm looking for? If not (or in addition to), what's the rationale behind the duplicate links in the hierarchy format?

Thanks for the input!

There are a couple of bugs already reported with those two formats, so I'll try to finish the fixes I've started a while ago in time for 0.12.1 (with most probably a rc1 beginning next week).

-- Christian