Hello all,

sorry, if this was already answered. I didn't find an answer searching
the list.

I use Trac 0.12 and the AuthzPolicy to manage permissions.The
AuthzPolicy itself works I tested with the example from the
TracFineGrainedPermissions page:

[wiki:wikist...@*]
* = WIKI_VIEW

The Problem:
1. I don't quite understand the syntax of the permission file. Is
there a reference manual somewhere?

2. I have a group of users - named "developers" - who should be able
to view, modifiy, and create in the EXCEPT for 2 pages whose names
start with the string  "Admin". It would be nice to use a wildcard,
but listing all restricted pages would be fine, too.

2.1. If in the Admin backend the developers group has granted the
right WIKI_VIEW, they can view ALL wiki pages, even if my authz file
says

[wiki:wikist...@*]
* = WIKI_VIEW

[wiki:Admin*]
developers = !WIKI_VIEW

2.2. (Alternative) If in the Admin backend the developers group has
NOT granted the right WIKI_VIEW, they can not even view all pages if
the authz file says

[wiki:wikist...@*]
* = WIKI_VIEW

[wiki:*]