On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 7:12 PM, Remy Blank <remy.bl...@pobox.com> wrote:
> You don't need a pluign for that. Just add the AuthzSourcePolicy
> component to [trac] permission_policies, and configure your authz file
> with [trac] authz_file. In your authz file, use the [repos:/path] syntax
> to specify permissions for different repositories.

Using your description and some effort to fill the information a
Trac-Noob needs to be told explicitely,
I finally figured it out, so it works. So "you don't need a plugin for
that" should be changed to
"there is no plugin for that, as svnauthz will only work partially
with a multi-repo syntax.".

At least my svnauthz plugin cannot cope with the [repos:/path]
sections of the authz file.

Richard