On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 08:03 -0500, Chris Nelson wrote:

> > Is all this in trac.db?
>
> Yes, the table is in trac.db.  In the plugin's db_default.py you can
> find:
>
>    from trac.db import Table, Column
>
>    name = 'subtickets'
>    version = 1
>    tables = [
>        Table(name, key=('parent','child'))[
>            Column('parent', type='int'),
>            Column('child', type='int'),
>        ],
>    ]
>
> If you open the Trac database (which will depend on various
> installation-specific settings), you can do:
>
>    DELETE FROM subtickets WHERE parent=child;

You make it look so simple. I really need to improve my SQL skills.

I am guessing I can do this via the sqlite3 command? I am never sure
about the BEGIN TRANSACTION / COMMIT stuff. Do I need to put that around
the DELETE statement?

(Despite these questions, I am a C/Tcl/ASM/etc. programmer. Just not so
familiar with SQL.)

--
Roger Oberholtzer