From: trac-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:trac-users@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Janosch
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:04 AM
To: Trac Users
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Trac] Re: And again: AttributeError: Cannot find an
implementation of the "IRequestHandler" interface named "WikiModule".

Hi there,
can somebody tell me, how modules (like the
trac.wiki.web_ui.WikiModule) are beeing loaded in trac? I don't see an import
anywhere.
What if a module contains errors? Will loading fail silently?

I introduced an error in the first line of wiki/web_ui.py and now i get the
same result when running tracd (which otherwise works), but no error ('failed

Kind regards,
Janosch