Hi Trac users,

Currently I am using

Trac 0.12.2
python 2.5
tracd

PrivateTicketsPlugin is installed to restrict the users to view the tickets,
but my site is accessed by anonymous users who dont have any logins, I want
to disable Previous ticket and next ticket links, users should see only the
ticket which they created, can anybody please help me?

Regards,
Venkata.

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 1:44 AM, osimons <oddsim...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 27, 4:18 pm, Venkata Pattabattula
> <venkata.pattabatt...@essit.com> wrote:
> > My site is used by anonymous users they
> > can create tickets but they can't see the other tickets.
>
> Default Trac does not support the ability to just view your own
> tickets, but not tickets of others. If you have such a feature, it is
> provided through a permission policy plugin.
>
> I suggest you look at "About Trac" as admin and look at list of
> installed plugins, and then try to look at open issues for relevant
> plugins if possible.
>
> If you don't figure something out, then perhaps share details of your
> Trac version, your plugins, and relevant parts of configuration and
> permission policies. Perhaps then someone may understand enough to
> actually help you.
>

> :::simon
>
> https://www.coderesort.com
> http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/osimons