I have successfully installed ExampleCsPlugin, I have one issue
assgined by trac, when I commit and click the button "choose issue",
It display the default issue "12, "Service doesn't start on Windows
Vista" and "19, "About box doesn't render correctly in large fonts
mode", instead of the issue assigned to me, why?