On Jul 12, 2011, at 1:20 AM, marbue.son wrote:

Hi,

I have a question about the customization of the trac wiki section. I
want to change the background-color of the "Table of contents" in the
wiki section of my trac installation, but couldn't find any option
concerning this object in the stylesheet. I used the standard
stylesheet that was delivered with my trac installation (version
0.11.7).

Use the ThemeEngine plugin to override the styles you want.

--Noah