On Oct 25, 1:47 pm, Rachid <rachid.at...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We currently try to apply some modifications to all our projects
> managed under trac and we would like to apply some different CSS
> styles for all reports. We tried to modify "report.css" for doing so,
> without success. It seems that the performed modifications are always
> overwritten by trac (we currently using Trac 0.12.1 - Genshi 0.6).
> In older version of trac we were used to modify site_css.cs to perform
> this kind of actions.

Don't modify sources. I suggest you'd rather add your own stylesheet
and override just the styles you want there. It is much easier to
maintain, and things are less likely to break - rather than copy
(fork) Trac files. Genshi changed everything with regards to
modification, so take a look at the docs:

http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracInterfaceCustomization#SiteAppearance

:::simon

https://www.coderesort.com
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/osimons