Hi Guys,

I need some help with this new component that is supposed to be included
with Trac v.12.
I have tried to implement, but its not working for me at all.
The documentation refers to a script called commit_updater.py, but I
can't find it anywhere on our server.
Am I supposed to download this to the server and if so, where am I
supposed to place it?
The documentation is not very clear, at least not to me:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/CommitTicketUpdater

I have read the document reference above, plus
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracRepositoryAdmin#ExplicitSync.
I followed the instructions, but no luck.

I enabled the compoments on trac.ini
I enabled & edited the post-commit under the svn/hooks directory as
instructed
I added the configuration from the second document.

What am I missing?
Please advise.

-Patty