From: trac-users@googlegroups.com [trac-users@googlegroups.com] on behalf of
Const [caleb.constant...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 2:47 PM
To: trac-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Trac] Temporarily suppress email notifications

Is there a way to temporarily suppress email notifications? I have Trac
configured to send email notifications using `smtp_always_bcc`. This works fine
most of the time, but there are situations where it doesn't make sense to spam
my team with email, such as assigning a bunch of tickets to a milestone.

I'm aware of QuietPlugin<http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/QuietPlugin>, which does
exactly what I need, but it depends on AnnouncerPlugin
<http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/AnnouncerPlugin> which I don't really want to
install.

Any suggestions?

Thanks