Note: if you want these to work, you need to remove the `.tmpl` extension
(those are unused, template files) and (seeing as it is *nix) you probably need
to make the file executable (I'm not strong on *nix permissions).

> 2.
> [repositories]
> project.dir = /home/svn/deployment
> project.description = This is the ''main'' project repository.
> project.type = svn
> project.url = http://<our address>
>
> 3. change repository_sync_per_request = to nothing instead of
> "(default)" (And I also tried leave it with default)
>
> After I restart the apache, there is an error in "Browser
> Source" after I click the "project"
>
> Could anyone helps me figure out what I might have done wrong?
> Thanks in advance

It sounds like you do not have the python svn library, this does not come with
Trac.  Can you give the whole error information, that will help to confirm.

~ mark c