Hola a todos,
Traté de configurar trac con mod_fcgid sin éxito. Siempre consiguiendo
error
*(OS 109) La tubería se ha terminado. : Mod_fcgid: get error superposición
resultado
Final prematuro de las cabeceras de script: trac.fcgid*
Le agradecería si alguien me ayuda con los pasos a seguir para que se
ejecute en Windows Trac + Apache + mod_fcgid.
Quiero mod_fcgid mod_python porque ya no se recomienda.
gracias por toda su ayuda.
Hi all,
I tried to setup trac with mod_fcgid without success. Always getting error
*(OS 109)The pipe has been ended. : mod_fcgid: get overlap result error
Premature end of script headers: trac.fcgid*
I would appreciate if someone helps me with the steps to follow to have
Trac running on Windows + Apache + mod_fcgid.
Here is what I have at this time:
LoadModule fcgid_module lib/modules/mod_fcgid.so
<VirtualHost *:8081>
Alias /chrome/common C:/Python25/Lib/site-packages/trac/htdocs/common
Alias /chrome/site C:/Python25/Lib/site-packages/trac/htdocs/site
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin "C:/Python25/bin/cgi-bin"
<Directory C:/Python25/Lib/site-packages/trac/cgi-bin>
SetHandler fcgid-script
Options ExecCGI
AllowOverride None
allow from all
</Directory>
ScriptAlias / C:/Python25/bin/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/
<Directory "C:/Python25/Lib/site-packages/trac/htdocs">
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
 </Directory>
 <Directory D:/Trac/htdocs>
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
 </Directory>
</VirtualHost>
  I don't have nothing on httpd.conf. All this is in another file called
trac-httpd.conf. In httpd.conf I include this file. I want to have in just
one folder all my projects.

thanks for all your help.