On 4/17/13, Brettschneider Falk <fbrettschnei...@baumer.com> wrote:
> Hi,

:)

> RjOllos wrote:
>> I haven't used Bitnami, but my understanding is that it is a bundle of
>> Trac and all it's dependencies that simplifies installation on Windows. If
>> that is true, I would suggest that the key differences here are Trac vs
>> Bloodhound, and the key features of Bloodhound that differentiate it from
>> Trac so far are: the Bootstrap theme including responsive web design,
>> multi-product support, enhanced search and ticket relations (forthcoming
>> in the next release).
>
> I see, then I understand it as Bitnami provides the stuff under Trac, and
> Bloodhound provides additional functionality on top of Trac. I wonder if
> those Bloodhound addons can be used as common Trac plugins in a generic Trac
> installation, for instance I'm interested in installing the enhanced search
> of Bloodhound additionally on top of my Bitnami installation.

Bloodhound Search is a Trac plugin , but it has been built and tested
against our patched copy of Trac . In forthcoming releases (i.e.
current trunk) delivered artifacts will also be aware of multi-product
architecture (i.e. BEP-0003) . So I'm not sure it will work ootb .
However it should be «almost usable» on top of mainstream Trac
distribution . So I guess it'd be possible to patch it for backwards
compatibility .

--
Regards,

Olemis.