I have a Trac and SVN setup done on my server. I have integrated SVN-Trac
using post commit hook and post-revprop-change hook. itsWhen I perform a
commit, *I can see the timeline on trac getting updated but the
corresponding ticket does not get updated with any comments or change state*.
I have tried looking around on google as well as stackoverflow for such
issues but then almost all of them had permission issues at directory level
on linux/unix environments which most likely is not my case. Apparently I
do not have any permission issues in my windows environment as I am running
trac and svn using my login.

Please find the setup details mentioned below:

*Server OS : Windows 2008 R2*

*- Wandisco SVN server installed using :WANdiscoSubversion_1.7.8-2.exe*

*- Python 2.7.5 (32 bit)*

*- Trac 1.0.1*

I need to have SVN-Trac integrated so that the SVN commits update trac
ticket status and comments with the traclink.

To achieve this, I have setup post commit hooks in SVN as mentioned in the
Trac documentation at :*
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracRepositoryAdmin#ExplicitSync*<http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracRepositoryAdmin#ExplicitSync>and

*http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/CommitTicketUpdater*<http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/CommitTicketUpdater>
.

I have done the following changes :

   1.

   *Enabled the commit ticket updater* via the trac web interface -> admin
   -> plugins.
   2.

   As per the documentation for CommitTicketUpdater on trac as mentioned
   above, I've added the following lines additionally in trac.ini present
   under trac_env/conf/trac.ini at the [components] section
   tracopt.ticket.commit_updater.committicketreferencemacro = enabled
   tracopt.ticket.commit_updater.committicketupdater = enabled
   3.

   *Configured commit updater plugin* by adding the following to the
   [ticket] section of the trac.ini file

   [ticket] commit_ticket_update_envelope = []

   commit_ticket_update_commands.close = close closed closes fix fixed
   fixes

   commit_ticket_update_commands.refs = addresses re references refs see

   commit_ticket_update_check_perms = true

   commit_ticket_update_notify = true

I have also *created post-commit.bat and post-revprop-change.bat* and added
it to the hooks folder in my svn repository. Please find the script code
below :

post-commit.bat

@echo off
::
:: Trac-SVN post commit hook for explicit synchronisation
::

setlocal

set REPOS=%1
set REV=%2

C:\Python27\Scripts\trac-admin.exe C:\apps\new changeset added "%REPOS%" "%REV%"

post-revprop-change.bat

@echo off
::
:: Trac-SVN post revprop change hook
::

setlocal

set REPOS=%1
set REV=%2

C:\Python27\Scripts\trac-admin.exe C:\apps\new changeset modified "%REPOS%"
"%REV%"

I have also tried checking trac.log (set at Debug level) but there is
nothing relevant logged in there.

I have also printed the values from the post commit hook and they seem to
be fine.

Can anyone please help me fix the above mentioned issue ?

Thanks !

Regards

Sowmya Dass