Nothing in here sets up SSL, or does any VirtualHost stuff.

So, I ask again, does https://somewhere.over.the-rainbow.com actually work?

On 11/14/2013 04:17 PM, Stuart Cracraft wrote:
Here is /etc/httpd/conf.d/trac.conf which is being included.

##LogLevel debug

Alias /trac/chrome/common /u01/trac/apache/htdocs/common

Alias /trac/chrome/site /u01/trac/apache/htdocs/site

<Directory "/u01/trac/apache/htdocs">

   Order allow,deny

   Allow from all

</Directory>

WSGIScriptAlias /trac /u01/trac/apache/cgi-bin/trac.wsgi

<Directory /u01/trac/apache/cgi-bin>

   WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}

   Order deny,allow

   Allow from all

</Directory>

<Location "/trac/login">

   Order allow,deny

   Allow from all

   AuthType Basic

   AuthName "trac"

   AuthBasicProvider "ldap"

   AuthLDAPURL
"ldap://10.201.99.9/ou=ABBREV,dc=somewhereovertherainbow,dc=com?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=user)"

   AuthLDAPBindDN "usernameā€

   AuthLDAPBindPassword "usernamesPassword"

   AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off

   Require valid-user

   require ldap-group
CN=GROUPNAME,CN=Users,DC=somewhereovertherainbow,DC=com

   Require ldap-attribute
memberOf="CN=ABBREV,CN=Users,DC=somewhereovertherainbow,DC=com"

</Location>