On Sunday, July 27, 2014 10:49:18 PM UTC-7, Peter Suter wrote:

> On 28.07.2014 01:01, Jared Bownds wrote:
> > Thanks for the feedback, i'm now confident ReadonlySignedTickets.py is
> > enabled as a plugin.
> >
> > I've run a few tests on the code below.  I created a user called temp1
> > that does not have TRAC_ADMIN privileges.  Also, I created a request
> > (#1968) and resolved it as signed.  While the permissions feedback
> > provided by the trac log indicates the user does not have the necessary
> > permissions to comment on the ticket, I am still able to modify the
> > request as user temp1.  I would appreciate feedback on
> > ReadonlySignedTickets.py to try and identify why the desired behavior is
> > not functioning.
>
> Permission policy plugins also need to be listed in the trac.ini config
> file under [trac] permission_policies. For example if you previously
> only had the current default policies, add ReadonlySignedTickets to the
> front of the list:
>
> [trac]
> permission_policies = ReadonlySignedTickets, ReadonlyWikiPolicy,
> DefaultPermissionPolicy, LegacyAttachmentPolicy
>
> (Note that the order can be important!)
>
> Hope this helps.

I'm encountering the dreaded issue: RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth
exceeded while calling a Python object

The issue seems to be with the check: 'TRAC_ADMIN' in perm.

I tried reworking the conditional checks in various ways, such as making it
look as close as possible to SecurityTicketsPolicy:
http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/trunk/sample-plugins/permissions/vulnerability_tickets.py

Btw, in vulnerable_tickets.py, should the check be changed?:
if 'VULNERABILITY_VIEW' not in perm:
->

if 'VULNERABILITY_VIEW' not in perm(resource):