On 3/2/16, Ryan Ollos <rjol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 3:34 PM, ivanelson <ivanelsonnu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The [1] page opens. However, it seems to be empty.
>>
>> [1] http://dataviz.blood-hound.net/wiki/UserDoc
>>

> Probably the best route is to ask Olemis (BCC'ed on this message).

[...]

There is something wrong with plugins installed in that site . Sorry for this .

For instance TOC macro is failing but you can consult the index
directly [1]_ . Starting from there feel free to browse the docs to
get an initial idea of what should be done and , at least until
everything will be back to normal , you could try the plugin in a
sandbox local environment .

I'll take a look later today in order to bring up all other plugins
needed to render the docs . Once I do this I'll tell you about a few
more things to consider related to this topic .

.. [1] http://dataviz.blood-hound.net/wiki/TitleIndex

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc