On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 1:14:58 AM UTC-7, Roger Oberholtzer
wrote:

> I am running Trac 1.0.10 on Linux, using Babel 1.3 and Genshi 0.7
> (with speedups). Python is 2.7.3. All is working fine. But I like to
> try to stay safely current. Is there any reason not to update Babel to
> the latest version (2.3) and Genshi to the latest (whatever number
> that is...)?
>
> --
> Roger Oberholtzer

Tests are run with the latest Genshi and Babel, so you should be okay to
upgrade. Trac 1.0.11 adds "Support for Babel 2.3.2". There were some test
failures with Babel 2.3.x versions, though I'm unsure how those would map
to any potential broken functionality. To be safe, you could just upgrade
your Trac version as well.

https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/ReleaseNotes/1.0

- Ryan