On 22.09.2016 09:27, Florian Schricker wrote:

So I am wondering if "patching" PrivateTicketsPolicy/check_permission would do the trick: By adding "TICKET_ADMIN" to the list of "ignore permissions / actions" the "mutual recursion" would stop, wouldn't it?

Yes, or at least it sounds plausible to me that this might work.
Is it acceptable to you that anyone with TICKET_ADMIN permission will not be restricted by the private tickets policy? Normally the PrivateTicketsPlugin requires TRAC_ADMIN permission to see all private tickets.

Please let us know if you test this.

Peter