Am Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2017 19:25:06 UTC+1 schrieb Peter Suter:

> On 12.01.2017 16:05, Mo wrote:
>

> The section [notification-subscriber] does it still exist?
>
> Yes. By default (after trac-admin initenv) it looks like this:
>
> [notification-subscriber]
> always_notify_cc = CarbonCopySubscriber
> always_notify_previous_updater = TicketPreviousUpdatersSubscriber
> always_notify_updater = TicketUpdaterSubscriber
>

> (If you upgraded an older Trac environment, it depends what [notification]
> options where configured at the time.)

The section [notification-subscriber] is not documented like this. I had
these options as remains, but I have a lot of remains from older versions
or unused plugins, so I'm going to delete parts of the configuration that
are not documented for 1.2.
Then
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracNotification#notification-subscriber-section
is duplicate in that wiki. This should be corrected as well as the
documentation of all options for [notification-subscriber].

I see I can move some of the options I had for [announcer] to
[notification]...

https://trac-hacks.org/changeset/16129 says that trunk is compatible with
1.2. This doesn't match the result of this discussion, no? Is it compatible
with 1.2?

Best regards,
Mo