Just a thought but what about changing the wiki page to use a macro that can
generate the table on the fly from data in the relevant folder?  Then you do
not need to do any modifications to trac from your independent processes...

If you know any python I found it reasonably easy to write a simple one-file
macro based on all the examples on trac-hacks.

~ Mark C