On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 5:52 PM, RjOllos <rjol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 11:29:33 PM UTC-8, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

>> > /trunk works for me as well. You need the fix that has been committed to
>> > the
>> > trunk:
>> > https://trac-hacks.org/changeset/14696/ticketsboardplugin
>> > https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/12286
>> >
>> > I tagged 1.2.2:
>> > https://trac-hacks.org/svn/ticketsboardplugin/tags/1.2.2-trac0.12/
>> >
>> > You should only need the following in the [components] section:
>> > ticketsboardplugin.* = enabled
>>
>> With 1.2.2 the messages in the log have gone away. And the board shows
>> up. However, when I move a ticket, it does not stay. For example, I
>> want to move a ticket from accepted to testing, which is okay in the
>> workflow. But it remains in accepted.
>

> You could try again after r16353. I did minimal testing, so other
> 1.2-compatibility issues may still be present.
> https://trac-hacks.org/changeset/16353

I installed from trunk in that release.

These was a small difference. Now the ticket is moved to the selected
column. However, the ticket status still does not change.

Minor note: the install reported:

/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/setuptools/dist.py:342: UserWarning:
The version specified ('1.2.3-trac0.12') is an invalid version, this
may not work as expected with newer versions of setuptools, pip, and
PyPI. Please see PEP 440 for more details.
  "details." % self.metadata.version

But the egg was created and I see that it is used.

--
Roger Oberholtzer