I use gitolite to manage the Git repository, which automatically creates
the results as follows:

[root@host105 testing.git]# ll
总用量 32
drwx------  2 git git 4096 8月   2 11:47 branches
-rw-------  1 git git   66 8月   2 11:47 config
-rw-------  1 git git    0 8月   2 15:31 git-daemon-export-ok
-rw-------  1 git git  120 8月   2 15:31 gl-conf
-rw-------  1 git git   23 8月   2 11:47 HEAD
drwx------  2 git git 4096 8月   2 11:47 hooks
drwx------  2 git git 4096 8月   2 11:47 info
drwx------ 14 git git 4096 8月   2 15:52 objects
drwx------  4 git git 4096 8月   2 11:47 refs

I added it to the repository and could not find it, it did not work
properly.

And then I see such a sentence in the document, we must convert into a
warehouse can be identified.

Note that the repository should be made accessible as a local repository.
Thanks to the distributed nature of Git, that's always possible. If the
repository is not already local, simply git clone it.

I tried to find this method is feasible, but this way need to keep the
manual check whether the warehouse update, even if you can write a script
to do, I think it is troublesome.