I appears that the plug-in has loaded with no error reported, however, I am
getting not notifications. I would next suspect an error in my
configuration, but I have copied the example of the ini file entry directly
from the wiki, changing only the recipients to a valid email, and then
later to simplify testing, I set .condition = ${true}. Perhaps my
.recipients is not correct syntax? May I use a simple single email address
here? Does the email or list of emails need to be defined elsewhere?