On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 8:45:25 AM UTC-7, mickeyf wrote:

> I appears that the plug-in has loaded with no error reported, however, I
> am getting not notifications. I would next suspect an error in my
> configuration, but I have copied the example of the ini file entry directly
> from the wiki, changing only the recipients to a valid email, and then
> later to simplify testing, I set .condition = ${true}. Perhaps my
> .recipients is not correct syntax? May I use a simple single email address
> here? Does the email or list of emails need to be defined elsewhere?

That part looks okay.

Is the plugin enabled?:

[components]
workflow_notification.* = enabled

Another way to confirm that the plugin is enabled is to check the Plugin
admin page: /admin/general/plugin

Example:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ULKZePp1hE4/WYqf-B-WXzI/AAAAAAAAFjo/VE9zq77KH3gLmyV7MNUoHfmnVp2e26o3gCLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2017-08-08%2Bat%2B22.38.35.png>

If that looks good, you can see there are some debug-level messages emitted
by WorkflowNotificationPlugin:
https://github.com/trac-hacks/trac-WorkflowNotificationPlugin/blob/master/workflow_notification/__init__.py

I'd check the logs after performing the appropriate action on a ticket and
look for related debug-level messages. It looks like there are messages
emitted when the message is sent, as well as when it's skipped.

Which Trac version are you running?

- Ryan