Another error I just noticed is when I reset a password, the user has to
change the password when he logs in with the old credentials the next time,
which is working - but the user always has to verify the email address, but
did not receive any email with a verification token:

*Warning:* Your permissions have been limited until you verify your email
> address.

Is there a way to deactivate this?

I have the following setting right now, which is not working:

[components]
acct_mgr.notification.accountchangelistener = disabled
acct_mgr.web_ui.EmailVerificationModule = disabled

I found some entries in the Account Attributes ('email_verification_token',
'password_reset', 'email_verification_sent_to'), but even when I delete
them, the user still gets the message and has no rights to change anything.

Same question as before: Did I do something wrong or is it a bug? Does this
work with older versions?

Thank you!