On 14/10/2017 02:52, Ryan Ollos wrote:

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 4:50 PM, Nicolas MARTIN <ntm...@locean.upmc.fr <mailto:ntm...@locean.upmc.fr>> wrote:

    Well I admit that I'm a bit relieved by your response because I
    was afraid it was a trivial issue.

    My plan wasn't to refactor the post-commit script but I really
    want to add this functionality.
    Our web server has very bad performances in loading pages so I
    think our developers should enjoy it for closing tickets.

Any idea why the web server performance is bad? If only Trac has the poor performance, that could be due to configuration or Trac plugins. It might be worth looking at more closely.

    That's funny because SVN is one of the things in our server that
    are not too outdated (1.8.8) so I will probably try your second
    solution.
    I'll give you a feedback.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Trac Users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to trac-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:trac-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to trac-users@googlegroups.com <mailto:trac-users@googlegroups.com>.

This is another subject I plan to work on in the near future, probably it requires another discussion thread I think.

We are hosted on a multi-project Trac installation, and the Apache server has been configured with CGI which seems to be the worst solution in terms of performance. Despite this and the fact that we are one of the most active projects, I'm always a bit puzzle by the gap when I browse to another project. I mean we are on the same server with the same database, but from a user perspective it seems to be 2 distinct installations.

A while back, I made some researches to find some guidances on how to diagnostic and investigate things on a standalone Trac but I didn't find much.

Regards,
Nicolas