On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 8:54:58 AM UTC-8, Shad wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried editing the ticket.html file of my TRAC installation with the
> following:

> I did this manipulation because I wanted to add a link on the ticket page.
> Thus I created a page in wiki (by name example) and tried adding a
> reference in the ticket page.
>
> But it gave me the following error:
> No handler matched request to /{<function <lambda> at 0x0458E0F0>
>
> What is that am missing out? Any help is much appreciated.
>
> Thanking you in advance,
>
> Regards,
> shad

You shouldn't have curly brackets around the URL. Also, you can use a
relative path.

You should add customizations through a plugin or site.html. By editing a
template, you'll have to rebase your changes on ticket.html every time you
update Trac. Discussed more in:

https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracInterfaceCustomization#SiteAppearance
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracInterfaceCustomization#ProjectTemplates

- Ryan