Unfortunately I can't even build this plugin on Debian as it relies on
pyprotocols which has been orphaned for years and not available in Debian 9
(Stretch)

Any ideas on ways around this? I haven't used pyprotocols before

I was able to install via pip a newer p4python package - but still
investigating the work required to port plugin to use this.