On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 2:01:35 AM UTC-7, G Earle wrote:

> Hello Ryan, and sorry for the delay in replying.
>
> The relevant section is as below:
>
> [components]
> condfieldsgenshi.* = enabled
>
> [condfieldsgenshi]
> cc.type_cond = None
> default = enable
> impact.type_cond = task
> keywords.type_cond = None
> tweaks = impact, type, version, keywords, cc
> type.type_cond = task
> version.type_cond = None
>
> Greville

The plugin had some defects. I'm still not sure it works all that well.
DynamicFieldsPlugin might be a better choice.

I changed the configuration syntax a bit. Please update your installation
and try:

[condfieldsgenshi]
tweaks = impact, type, version, keywords, cc
cc.type_cond =
default = enabled
impact.type_cond = task
keywords.type_cond =