Hi folks, I seem to be having a problem with my initial Trac 1.2 install on
Debian on http://trac.3dn.nl

The only thing I configured there thus far is the Trac Account Manager
plugin before I wanted to start editting some simple documentation pages,
however when I insert something like [note] in there it doesn't get changed
into a link. Any idea what I did wrong there?

-Fred