I know I once used a Trac wiki macro which allowed you to create dated wiki
pages but I can't find it in my cloned repos or on Trac-Hacks.  If I recall
correctly, the macro created a button you could click to create a wiki page
under the current path with a name that included a formatted date.  I used
it to take daily notes or meeting minutes.  So my project notes wiki page
had a New Meeting button that would create ./Meeting 2020-11-30 if I
clicked it today.  Does that sound familiar to anyone?

                 Chris
--
Christopher Nelson, PE
Professional Software Engineer