Hi Everyone,

I'm using Trac 1.4.2 and when I open a ticket the 4 items (Attachments,
Change History, Modify Ticket, Add Comment) are, by default, either open or
closed.

I have a user of one of my 50 odd projects that is asking for different
behaviour (than the default).

Is there a way to specify, on a per project basis, which of these 4 items
will be open (respectively closed) by editing a conf file setting? It would
be nice to be able to say something like

[some section]
ticket attachments default = open
ticket change history default = closed
ticket modify ticket default = closed