Clemens wrote on 11.02.2021 at 00:49:
Hello

I am struggling with the `ticket_subject_template` option from the INI file. What I want is a E-mail subject like so:

[TRAC] MyEnvironment ticket #123: bla bla summary

... but what I get is only the default value:

[TRAC] #123: bla bla description

The project/environment and the plain text "ticket" is missing.

I have configured as follows:

smtp_subject_prefix = [TRAC]
ticket_subject_template = ${prefix} ${env} ticket #${ticket.id}: ${summary}

According to the docu this is supposed to be a Jinja2-template.

https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracIni#notification-ticket_subject_template-option

I have TRAC 1.4.2.

What is wrong?

Thanks
Clemens

I SOLVED the problem.

By mistake I had a second config option with same name `ticket_subject_template`, which is why TRAC did not accept my other config.

Second, the config has to look as follows:

smtp_subject_prefix = [TRAC]
ticket_subject_template = ${prefix} ${env.project_name} ticket #${ticket.id}: ${summary}

This will produce a subject as expected: