I have done these steps:

   1. pip2 list --outdated --format=freeze | grep -v '^\-e' | cut -d = -f 1
    | xargs -n1 pip2 install -U
   2. permission_policies =

SmpPermissionPolicy,DefaultWikiPolicy,DefaultTicketPolicy,DefaultPermissionPolicy,LegacyAttachmentPolicy
   3. systemctl restart httpd
   4. trac-admin /instance_trac/ upgrade
   5. trac-admin /instance_trac/ wiki upgrade
   6. systemctl restart httpd

And now the project field appears everywhere I expected it.
Thanks for the help!