Hello

The "Changelog" Plugin seem to be very slow with >100 changesets.

We recently installed the "TracTicketChangelogPlugin" on our system (TRAC 1.4.2, Linux, SQLite). It is very welcome because it gives a nice overview of all changesets related to a ticket.

https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracTicketChangelogPlugin

However, suddenly my users complain about slow loading of tickets. Some tickets with 50-150 changesets have loading times >30 seconds. If I disable the TracTicketChangelogPlugin, then loading time is only 2 seconds.

I tried to shorten the message length, but this did not change the loading times:

[ticketlog]
log_message_maxlength = 50

As far as I know, the plugin is still based on Genshi. Could this be the reason why it is so slow?

Trac Hacks #13283
Convert templates to Jinja2
https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/13283

Any other users of this plugin?
What are your performance experiences?

Can I limit the number of displayed changesets, maybe only 20 most recent ones?

I there anything else I can do?

I would be forced to disable this nice plugin, otherwise.

Thanks
Clemens