I've been running trac successfully for several years. Today I received
this message when connecting to my trac server:
TracError: The Trac Environment needs to be upgraded

I upgraded the trac environment with:
trac-admin "trac-dir" upgrade

When I next connected to the trac server, I got the error:
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/loaders.py", line 26, in
split_template_path for piece in template.split("/"): UndefinedError: the
inline if-expression on line 109 in 'theme.html' evaluated to false and no
else section was defined.

I can't use pip to upgrade, because it cannot deal with the presence of
python 3, even though python 2.7 is also installed.

Running Fedora 32.

Any suggestions?