'Joe Bird' via Trac Users wrote on 17.03.2021 at 22:06:
Hi,
I'm not sure, if my post from yeteday went,
cause some how i was bounced from this group
any way
    [SNIP]
Is there any way to modify  the order of the reports provided ?

Any plugin that will do the trick ?

Mfg
Jacques

Hello

There is an old discussion "re-ordering reports and queries" from 2009 which may help you:

https://groups.google.com/g/trac-users/c/L9zMIytuStU/m/6QebLnvlD7QJ

I am quoting the most interesting part below.

Clemens

There is a plugin [1] that appears to allow reports to be re-ordered
via a web interface.

[1] http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracReportManagerPlugin <http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracReportManagerPlugin>