On Friday, April 16, 2021 at 11:16:28 AM UTC-7 steel...@raidoh.com wrote:

> Perfect. This plus installing TracAnnouncer worked. I thought it was an
> optional plugin but it appears to be required for AccountManager
> notifications.

This may be a case of: if it works don't try to fix it. But to give some
context, TracAnnouncer was deprecated in release 1.2 when a similar design
was implemented in Trac. The TracAnnouncer component shouldn't be required,
but I'm not sure how far we got with porting the TracAccountManager code to
the new notification system.
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracChangeLog#a1.2Hermes

Ryan