Aikido Guy wrote on 04.05.2021 at 15:24:
Hi,

I've looked at the [[TicketQuery]] help web page (Query Language) and see a number of very helpful examples. However, I can't quite figure out how to do what I want.

I have a custom field, let's call it "date", and I'd like to query out all tickets:
1) that have "date" set to today
2) that have "date" set to sometime from now until 1 week from now

I've tried:
1) [[TicketQuery(date=*now..1d*)]]        # want all tickets for today
2) [[TicketQuery(date=*now..1w*)]]       # want all tickets for today, tomorrow... up to and including 6 days from today... so, "this week"

Thank you!

Kindly,
Aikido Guy

Hi Aikido