On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 8:21:34 PM UTC-4 Aikido Guy wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 7:51:53 PM UTC-4 RjOllos wrote:

>>> Was hoping for pypi because I download to an external hard drive and
>>> then carry it over to my air gapped computer to install...
>>>

>> Jun hasn't been publishing his plugins to PyPI. As a workaround:
>>
>> $ svn co <repos URL and path> <local path>
>> $ cd <local path>
>> $ python setup.py bdist_wheel
>>
>> Wheel will be in dist/ directory.
>>

> I now have *TracHtmlNotificationPlugin-0.12.0.2-py2-none-any.whl *in
> hand... will try it out! Much appreciated

I just realized that my situation is not exactly as I described... oops!

I need to have a *Content-Type:multipart/alternative *with one part plain
text and one part html... where the html part is
*Content-Type:multipart/related*.

With the TracHtmlNotificationPlugin will I have control over the
Content-Type?
- Or would it be better to read the source code and modify for my needs?

Perhaps my original thought of creating a plugin is the simplest and most
direct approach in this case... I just need the plugin listening/triggering
on the right things (based on the notifications)... I can see I'll probably
have to dig into code...